When you purchase PODD for Grid 3 you will receive a licence code that can be activated on your device. You will need a Grid 3 licence to use PODD for Grid 3.
In the UK or US you can purchase PODD directly from Smartbox.
If you would like to purchase with disability VAT exemption or multiple licences, please contact us.
Note: You cannot transfer a purchase of PODD from Grid for iPad to Grid 3, or from Grid 3 to Grid for iPad.
Once you have a license for PODD, you will need to activate this in Grid 3. You will need an internet connection to licence PODD in Grid 3.
- Open Grid 3
- Browse to the menu bar (three lines, top left corner) and select Licenses.
- Select Activate
4. Enter the 15-digit PODD licence code
5. Select OK
PODD is now licenced on your device!
You can download the PODD grid sets from the Add Grid set window in Grid 3.
- Open Grid 3 and go into Grid Explorer.
- Browse to the menu bar (three lines, top left corner) and select Add grid set.
- Select the Symbol Communication category
- Select PODD grid sets and choose the version you want to use (the PODD licence covers all versions of PODD) and then select Add.
Last Revision: 26.01.2022