When editing, you may want to create a cell with two different symbols on it for words such as “pets”. Grid 3 has a picture editor to customise your symbols.
- Open your chosen grid set, browse to the menu bar (three lines, top left corner) and select Edit grid.
- Highlight the cell you wish to edit and select Edit Picture from the toolbar at the top of the page.
3. Use the Select tool to draw a rectangle around the first symbol, and then click on one of the corners and drag to resize. Drag the symbol to the desired position on the cell.
4. Now click on Insert Picture to search for and insert your second symbol.
5. Repeat the process of resizing and relocating for the second symbol. When you have finished, click OK.
Last Revision: 06.01.2022