When you create a cell, Grid 3 will automatically assign a symbol that matches your cell label. You may want to change the picture Grid 3 gives you to something different, or to a picture of your own.
Changing the picture on a cell
- Open your chosen grid set, browse to the menu bar (three lines, top left corner) and select Edit grid.
- When in Edit mode, highlight the cell with the picture you want to change.
Suggested images will be displayed next to the Change Label button on the Home tab at the top of the screen. If you want an alternative image, select Find Picture. Grid 3 will suggest other symbols from different symbol libraries that may be more suitable for your cell.
You can also use a picture that has already been saved on your device.
- From the left-hand column, select Picture file.
2. Select the Browse icon. This will open the Windows File Explorer on your system. Select your picture file and press Open.
Your cell will then be updated.
Grid 3 also gives you the option of using a web search to find a picture online.
- Select Web search from the left hand side.
- Input your search term into the top right corner (magnifying glass).
Selecting Camera from the left hand side will allow you to take a new picture using your device’s web cam.
The Screen Capture option will cause Grid to disappear and the screen to grey out. You can then drag the rectangular area to cover the area of the screen you want to capture. The capture will automatically be set as the cells image size.
Last Revision: 06.01.2022